If you have a library card already, you don't need to get a new one to access online services like eBooks and eAudiobooks. You just need to know your library card number and PIN. You can reset your PIN if you've forgotten it.
If you don't have a library card, you can join online by visiting your library’s website.
Here's a step-by-step guide to joining:
- Fill out the join online form
- When you submit the form, you will set a PIN and get a temporary library card number.
- Make a note of your new library card number (you will need this number to borrow eBooks)
- Now, with your library card number and your PIN you will be able to borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks.
- Pop into your local library to validate your library membership within 1-3 months of joining online (depending on your library service) to continue using these services and to avail of all the benefits of full library membership. Please bring your photo ID and proof of address along with you.
If you have any difficulty logging in or joining be sure to submit a request or email: email@example.com and a member of our support team will help you as soon as possible.